Friday, December 18

a dozen christmas's ago...

a dozen christmas's ago i recieved this wonderful santa cross-stitching from my mom! she stitched each of the 5 of us kids a different christmas crosstitching. i recieved the santa crosstitching because, i, like my mom, collect santas. i love this crosstitching, first of all because my mom made it for me, and also because of all the different sizes and shapes of the santas! i love the traditional christmas colorsin the stitching, the velvety pine green matting with the cranberry red peeking thru, and the old-looking gold frame. the bells with holly and berries on the top rite corner is a vintage pin i added for a little jingle! this is one christmas gift that i will love and cherish for the rest of my christmases...

No comments:

Post a Comment