Wednesday, June 23

happy feet...

i love to be barefoot!
inside and out!
~~~
when i'm working outside
in the yard
and garden,
i'm barefoot
or in flip-flops.
~~~
needless to say,
my feet are not very pretty
and not very happy!
~~~
i mixed up this homemade footscrub
in hopes that i could make
my feet a little prettier
and a little happier!
~~~
homemade
and simple ingredients,
that makes me happy!
~~~
as it turns out,
the footscrub
makes my feet happy too!
~~~
we're all happy!
~~~
of course,
once it was mixed up,
to make me even happier,
i had to pretty up a jar
for my happy homemade footscrub!
~~~
i wrote the recipe
on some pretty paper
and glued it
inside the lid.
~~~
the recipe will be
rite where i need it
when i'm ready to
mix it up again!
~~~
homemade footscrub
~~~
1/4 c oatmeal
1/4 c cornmeal
1/4 c kosher salt
1/4 c unscented lotion
2 T aloe vera gel
~~~
i covered the lid
by gluing on
a piece of an old lace tablecloth
on top of a piece of muslin.
~~~
a pretty jar...
and happy feet!
~~~~~
~~~
~
make your feet happy!
peggy



No comments:

Post a Comment