Thursday, October 14

christmas craftings...

as long as you're
"hanging" around here,
(and i'm glad you are!)
let me show you
some of the
christmas craftings
i've been working on
for the craft show
on saturday!
~~~
i've been sewing and stitching
several wool stockings,
one ready to be hung
by your chimney with care...
~~~
stockings are such
an old-fashioned
part of christmas.
~~~
i love them!
~~~
i love them wooly,
rustic,
and
simple.
~~~
i use recycled
and repurposed wool
for my stockings
and all my wooly creations.
~~~
i love mittens too!
~~~
wooly,
warm,
and cozy!
~~~
and again,
ready to be hung
by your chimney with care...
~~~
and what would christmas be
without a wooly
and jingly tree?
~~~
so...
if you happen to be
in the faulkton, sd area,
stop by
and check out
the 36th annual
arts and craft festival!
~~~
stop by my booth and
i'll treat you to one of my
homemade popcorn balls!
~~~~~
~~~
~
come see me...
peggy




2 comments:

  1. Wish I was in South Dakota, but unfortunately, I'm stuck in Ohio.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my...I do love a popcorn ball, but sadly live in Ohio! ;-D

    Love your little woolly Christmas items!♥

    ReplyDelete