Wednesday, November 4

a season of gratitude

thanksgiving is soon approaching. this is a wonderful oppurtunity for all of us to count our many blessings. november is a beautiful time of year. the color is gorgeous, the sweet, spicy scents that fill the autumn air are incredible, and the days are brisk and short which bring us inside sooner to enjoy our warm, cozy homes and spend a little extra time with our family friends. these are all blessings for me.
i have many blessings in my life, too many to count. altho i have too many blessings to count, each day this november i am taking note of a special blessing each day. my special blessing for today is the first follower on my blog! i am sooo excited! thank you, laura, for being my special blessing today! i wish you and your family many special blessings this thanksgiving season....

No comments:

Post a Comment