Wednesday, January 13

introducing.......solomon, sheldon, and silas...

introducing......
solomon

sheldon

and silas!


aren't they the most handsome snowmen you have ever seen?
i think they are!
these 3 are on my etsy!
(note the etsy spot on the left side of my blog!)

i am sooo excited!

getting these guys on my etsy
and the etsy mini on my blog
are big (huge!) for me!
i wanted a blog and finally created one!
and i wanted to have my etsy shop on my blog!
and now i do!

life is good!


(click on my etsy shop to read all about these 3 snowmen! they aren't
just another handsome snowman!)

4 comments:

  1. THANK YOU FOR VISITING MY BLOG. THOSE ARE THE CUTEST SNOWMEN EVER! AND I LOVE YOUR SWEET LITTLE AFRICAN VIOLET. DON'T THEY JUST MAKE YOU SMILE!

    I'LL BE BACK, JUDY

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peggy, all your pictures are great! I get to "feel" the snowmen first hand at the store! Am enjoying all your other photos of where you live and it helps others to see what a great state that we live in!!! deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Peggy, I just love your comments! We could perhaps be twins separated at birth! I'd love to be your neighbor.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute little guys!
    Thanks for stopping in this morning.
    Dawn @ 4:53 am

    ReplyDelete