Monday, January 4

outing...

my husband, daughter, and i
got together with my
dad and mom,
brothers and sisters,
niece and nephews,
great-niece and great-nephews!
we were celebrating christmas!
finally!
we live about 30 miles from my dad and mom.
this is what we saw along the way~
buffalo!

this rock foundation is in the buffalo pasture. it is incredible! i love rocks and it has fascinated me for a long time. i would love to have seen the house that once sat on this foundation!

this is open water! not too incredible except that it was -5 at the time! the current keeps it from freezing!
isn't that amazing?

i love water and i love snow so this is all
incredibly beautiful to me!

this is the water on one side of the road...

and this is where the water comes from on
the other side of the road!

and the time we spent with my family
was as amazing as the scenery along the way!








1 comment:

  1. Love the beautiful clean-ness of fresh white snow. Lovely photos! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete