Tuesday, May 18

overflow...

these past few days
have been blissful for me.
my senses overflow!
~~~
there is so much
to see,
to hear,
to smell,
to touch,
to taste!
~~~
the sun is shining
and the lilacs are opening!
the fragrance is
almost intoxicating.
~~~
the violets are so sweet!
~~~
i am seeing them everywhere!
i love their bright vivid blue faces
and heart-shaped leaves.
~~~
the season for iced tea is here!
~~~
the sun tea is brewing
on the front porch steps.
i can't wait to get it iced
and poured into my favorite glass!
~~~
and as i'm potting flowers
outside my back door
this morning...
i am seeing the pinks
of the flowers,
i am listening
to the goldfinch singing,
i can feel the wind cooling me,
and i can smell
the whole wheat bread baking!
~~~
life is soo good!
~~~
soo many good things
to see,
to hear,
to smell
to touch,
to taste!
~~~
my senses are filled
and my cup overflows...
~~~~~
~~~
~
wishing you a sensual day!
peggy




No comments:

Post a Comment