Friday, July 2

raspberry picking...

my raspberries are ripening!
~~~
i'm soo excited!
i had enough ripe ones
to pick some!
~~~
i have been picking a few
every day
for the last few days
and popping them
rite into my mouth
but this morning
there were enough to
pick!
this is my first raspberry picking!
ever!
last summer i had
enough
just to pop a few
in my mouth!
~~~
last fall
i transplanted
some of the suckers
from my raspberry plants
into new rows.
~~~
this summer
they are
growing, growing, growing!
~~~
next year
i'll have more raspberries
for the picking!
~~~
here is my first picking!
~~~
just enough
to make
some
raspberry muffins!
~~~
yum, yum, yum!
~~~
i know these raspberries
will be extra tasty
because they've
come from my very own
raspberry patch
and they are
the very first
picking
of the raspberry season!
~~~~~
~~~
~
wishing you tasty picking!
peggy



No comments:

Post a Comment