Monday, November 15

go...

karen
(my best and favorite
movie-going friend)
and i
went to secretariat last nite!
all i can say,
and i know karen would agree,
is go!
~~~
go!
~~~
go to this movie!
~~~
this movie is based
on the life of secretariat,
an incredible horse
that raced in the 70's.
~~~
i remember this horse racing!
~~~
if you love horses,
if you love diane lane
who stars as secretariat's owner,
if you love a feel-good movie...
you will
love, love, love
this movie!
~~~
get your best and favorite
movie-going friend
and go!
~~~
go see secretariat!
~~~
get your buttered popcorn
and large diet pepsi
and
laugh and cry and cheer
for this incredible woman,
her incredible team,
and their incredible horse!
~~~
go!
~~~~~
~~~
~
oh happy day...
peggy


2 comments:

  1. You know - I keep wanting to go to the movies alone during the day - cause it seems kinda cool to do that - like I'd be all mature and fine with going alone - maybe this would be a good movie to see alone! I rememember Secretariat. Does this mean we are old?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted to see this so bad when it first came out. I love race horses, and I love Secretariat. Can't wait until it's on DVD.

    ReplyDelete