Wednesday, November 24

making my list...

today is the day
that i'm making my list,
my list of what i am
most grateful for
this thanksgiving season.
~~~
i am most thankful for~
~~~
my husband
who works hard
and provides me
with a wonderful life,
~~~
my daughter
whose life has changed
my life
in incredibly wonderful ways,
~~~
my grandsons
who give me so much
love and joy,
~~~
my dad and mom,
brothers and sisters
and their spouses,
nieces, nephews
and their kids,
a family i looove to be part of,
~~~
my friends
that are near and far
who love and accept me
for who i am,
~~~
my home
that is cozy and warm
and full of all that i love,
~~~
my overall good health
that allows me to do
the things i love,
~~~
my animals
that amuse me
with all of their antics
and show me unconditional love
in return
for a little
something to eat,
~~~
the chance
to sponsor okiru
in uganda
thru compassion
which has brought me to
an even keener awareness
of hunger and poverty
and how i can help,
~~~
all the lessons
i have learned
thruout the year
that have made me
a better person,
~~~
a God
that always loves me,
and even delights in me,
and who provides for me
all that i need
each and every day.
~~~
i am
abundantly blessed.
~~~
and i am grateful...
~~~~~
~~~
~
have you made your list?
peggy

No comments:

Post a Comment