Thursday, February 18

simplifying, by definition...

defining what simplifying means
is different for everyone.
~~~
each of us has our own needs and desires
that define our lives
and what simplifying means for us.
the key to simplifying,
or leading a simple life,
at least for me,
is less.
~~~
less
in a good way.
~~~
as in
less is more...
~~~
i am working on simplifying
many aspects of my life.
it is a journey.
it comes and goes and changes.
~~~
it makes sense to me to live simply.
it frees me to live more fully
and allows me to enjoy what i have...
~~~
it takes extra effort
to create a simpler life.
and it takes time.
the time and effort
i've put into simplifying my life
has been very rewarding.
~~~
simplifying is an everyday part of my life.
~~~
by creating a simpler life,
i am able to be
more mindful
and more intentional
in my work and in my play.
it brings me a sense of calm and peacefulness
that i cherish.
~~~~~
~~~
~
wishing you a simple life...
peggy





1 comment:

  1. A really great post Peggy! Words to live by for sure, and I do find it takes effort to live simply...seems that we've all gotten in such a habit of waste and excess.

    ReplyDelete