Wednesday, February 17

simplifying...

i'm all about simplifying my life
in any way that i can.
~~~
i have made my life simple
in many ways.
i've simplified my life for many different reasons
and over several years,
and i keep looking
for new ways to simplify.
~~~
i want a simple life
because that's what makes the most sense to me.
~~~
i want to grow as much of our food as i can.
i want to handmake whatever i can.
i want to be as green as i can.
i want to live with less.
~~~
all of this is really important to me.
~~~
i will be sharing with you
some of what i've done
to simplify my life.
~~~
i'm starting with laundry.
~~~
this is the laundry soap i made.
i use 1 scoop per load.
~~~
1 c washing soda
1 c borax
and 1 bar of fels naptha, grated.
~~~
it smells good and i love that i am able to make it myself!
~~~
during the winter
most of the laundry
goes in the dryer.
during spring, summer, and autumn,
i hang my laundry outside on a clothesline.
i love the fresh scent
and the crispness the laundry gets
from being outside.
~~~
making my own laundry soap
and hanging our laundry on the clothesline
feels good and simply done to me.
~~~~~
~~~
~
make it a simple day!
peggy




No comments:

Post a Comment