Thursday, February 25

thoughtful thursday...

thoughts of simplifying...
~~~
simple abundance by sarah ban breathnach
started my path to simplicity
many years ago.
~~~
this book is based on 6 principles~
gratitude,
simplicity,
order,
harmony,
beauty,
and joy.
~~~
simple abundance walks us
thru the year,
one day at a time,
looking into each
of the 6 principles
and then applying them to our lives.
~~~
i love this book
and i think you will too!
~~~
something more
follows simple abundance
and encourages us
to discover and live
our authentic selves.
~~~
my home is my haven.
~~~
as jane austen said
"ah! there's nothing like staying home
for real comfort."
~~~
simplifying my life and my
gives me great comfort.
~~~
i leave you with this thought...
~~~
"home is the heart of life...
home is where we feel at ease,
where we belong,
where we can create surroundings
that reflect our tastes and pleasures...
making a home is a form
of creativity
open to everyone. "
~~~
terence conran
~~~~~
~~~
~
may you find simple comfort in your home today!
peggy


No comments:

Post a Comment